Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's all about the center...


I’ve been thinking a lot about the centerpieces. Since I plan on making a lot of the decorations, I’m having a hard time deciding. At the beginning, I wanted to do varying vases full of Lemons and Blueberries. I want to stay away from using flowers as much as possible because it can be quite expensive to do floral centerpieces. This is my inspiration for the first idea.



After I got thinking about it, I wasn’t sure if I was completely sold on that idea. I started looking for different inspiration. I found an awesome picture on the Internet.

  


There are some things I would change about this design. I wasn’t able to find a place that sold anything that resembled the green plants. I did however find a craft website that sold river rock, yellow flowers, blue string balls, and freeze dried rose petals. It’s hard to describe how I would lay everything out without a picture. Here is everything together to help you envision it.


My third and most recent idea is to take a vintage birdcage and put a candle inside. On the bottom of the birdcage, I would also sprinkle yellow rose petals. It would look a little something like this.


My mom thought it would be a good idea to have a poll to see what everyone else liked. So without further ado, please vote for your favorite idea. Who knows, I may end up using the most popular one.

Which centerpiece is your favorite?






xoxo
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment