Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Extreme Weather...

So this whole week it has been raining on and off...but mostly on. Today has been the worst! There is even a tornado watch on the area of Arizona that I live in! Crazy!

Other than the weather, I have been doing well. I went to my follow up doctors appointment for my ankle today and everything is looking good. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about, I sprained my ankle so bad in Mexico that they were possibly going to need to do surgery to rebuild the ligiments on the outside because I had completely torn them off. I still have to wear my brace for the next few weeks but should be back in tip top shape within a month...fingers crossed!

Welp...that's all for now!

xoxo
Megs

2 comments:

  1. Dang, you must be kind of accident prone... I'm sorry you hurt your ankle. Does that mean that you don't have to have surgery now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...yup that's me! Always getting hurt doing normal things! As for right now I don't need any surgery so lets hope it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete