Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July

First of all I have to say that the weather on 4th of July was kind of bizarre. It was cloudy and rainy most of the day in Arizona. With that being said, we still had a good time hanging out with friends and watching fireworks. I wish it wouldn't have been in the middle of the week because then we would've been able to spend time at the lake with Matthew's family. Embree was not a fan of the fireworks. She had her tail between her legs and wanted to hide inside during them.



xoxo,
Megs
 {Embree hiding inside}

 {Sparklers}

{Sparklers}

{Fireworks}

 {Embree & Matthew :) }



 {Happy 4th of July}

 *All personal photographs unless noted otherwise*

4 comments:

  1. I still love the pic of Matthew holding Embree like a child. haha. She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yeah she is pretty much our kid for now! Surprisingly enough, he wanted me to take that picture!!

      Delete
  2. I want Embree so bad! I love that dog, I don't know her/him. But I know I love that dog. Glad you had a cool day rather then freakin' hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hopefully you get to come down next weekend and meet her :)

      Delete