Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 28, 2013

The Big 2-5 and Concert Shenanigans...

I can't believe I'm 25!!! My birthday has come and gone for this year, but I was definitely spoiled. Matthew finally bought me my kitchen aid!!! I love it and I have been baking up a storm since I got it. This year for my birthday, we went to dinner with some friends and then to a comedy hypnotist show. It was a very good birthday....even though I'm another year older (boo!)

In November, we got the opportunity to see the lovely Kate Nash in concert (again). She did not disappoint. The venue was pretty small which is always really cool. We hung around after the show to get a photo op and have her sign a couple of things. Matthew was so excited to meet her.


In December, we FINALLY got to go to the Justin Timberlake concert. I had been looking forward to it ever since we purchased tickets back in June! If you have the chance to catch this show, it is SO worth it! He such a talented musician and performer. We enjoyed every minute of the show and are even considering going back in August when he comes through again.





No comments:

Post a Comment