Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Rock Concert & A Proposal...

On Saturday, Matthew played a reunion show with his band Haffo. It was really fun to see him play and sing. I could tell he really enjoyed it. There were a lot of people that showed up to support them. He even walked away with money in his pocket. After the show, we went to an after party at his band mates house.

Matthew & I before he went on

Matthew singing his song

On Sunday, we had planned to go hiking and watch the sunset. We didn't end up doing that because Matthew was still pretty worn out from the night before. Instead we played video games and took it kind of easy during the day. Later on, he asked if I still wanted to go up to the overlook. So I got ready and we started driving towards the mountian. When we go up there, the view was so pretty. You can literally see all of Phoenix from up there. The city looked like it was on fire from all the lights. While we were up there, he proposed. Of course I said yes!

Us and the view

The Ring!!!! :)
xoxo
Megs

7 comments:

  1. WOW that is so exciting!! Congrats!! I also got engaged shortly before Christmas! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congrats to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Meg! I was thinking about you two the other day and was thinking that this was imminent. Congratulations! You'll love being married! It's definitely the best part of my life, but hard work as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that ring is gorgeous! CONGRATS on your engagement!! How exciting Megan! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete