Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

1 Semester Down...Plenty More to Go!

Well the semester is finally over and Friday is my last day of work! Wahooo! I'm excited to just relax for a couple of weeks before I have to start again in the Spring! I will definitely be enjoying the 75+ degree weather that Arizona has to offer before a make the treacherous journey to Utah for the next semester.

In other news, I will find out tomorrow if I have to get surgery or not on my ankle. All I know is that I'll be pretty entertaining if I have to walk on crutches in the snow :/ Anywhoot, Happy Holidays All!

xoxo
Megs

1 comment:

  1. @Shanley: I'm currently going to UVU. This semester I was lucky enough to take all online classes, but I have to move back to UT for spring semester. After that, I'm transferring to ASU.

    ReplyDelete