Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Feeling Homesick...

Every now and then I get a little homesick. It's crazy to think that I've been living in Arizona for a little over three years now. I miss being close to my friends. Instead of seeing them everyday, I talk to them on Skype. I'm grateful for the friends I have in Arizona but sometimes I wish I could have the best of both worlds. As we grow up and change through the years, I know we will always be best friends! I love you ladies! Miss you more than you know!

xoxo
Megs










St. Anne Photography


**All personal photographs, unless noted otherwise**

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I miss you always! Lets get rich so we can fly back and forth every weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know EXACTLY how you feel!! But,this is my 8th year in AZ...

    ReplyDelete