Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 6, 2012

California Trip

A couple of weeks ago, we traveled to California for a wedding and a mini vacation. Our friends Rachel & Erik go married in a beautiful ceremony on the beach. The weather was great and the view was perfect.

{Mr. & Mrs.}

{ :) }

Rachel & Erik


{Matthew playing on his phone before the reception}


The next day, we made our way up to my brother's house to visit him and some of Matthew's family. We spent most of our days relaxing! It was a nice little break from work and school.

 {Making funny faces with my nephew}

{Gavin & Keria being silly}

{Cameron & Matthew playing video games}



xoxo,
Megs

*All personal photographs unless noted otherwise*

2 comments:

  1. fun! I love California! My aunt is getting married down in Mesa on the 20th, if I can make it down there I want to see you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet!!! We will be here :) Let me know if you come down. We have a bed if you need a place to sleep.

      Delete