Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Weight Loss Chronicles: Saying Goodbye to Sugar...

Surprisingly enough, sugar is quite bad for our bodies. Now I know there are certain sugars that are kind of hard to avoid. According to this article, our bloodstreams convert sugar into 5 times more fat than if we were to consume starch!

I've recently decided to give up most sugar....well for 5 days of the week that is! I would NEVER be able to quit cold turkey. There are just some days that I need a sugary bite of goodness to make it through.  I say most sugar meaning unnecessary sugar ie: soda, candy, cake, cereal, etc. So far I've been doing pretty well (I'm only in week 2) lol! Last night I had a small brownie and was pretty much sick to my stomach after I ate it....probably a good thing I'm doing this challenge. 

xoxo,
Megs

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a good thing, but it literally makes me sick to my stomach to think about giving up sugar.

    ReplyDelete