Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

Color Me Grey, Yellow, and Navy...

Deciding on our wedding colors was something that took us a while. Originally, I wanted Aqua and Red. It would look a little something like this:


Matthew wasn't too excited about this color combination. As I thought about it more, it didn't really fit with an October wedding. While throwing around some different ideas, we both really loved the look of Grey and Yellow together. So we have decided on Grey, Yellow, and Navy Blue. This is the inspiration board that I came up with.


I'm very excited to start getting everything together. I didn't realize how stressful wedding planning can be. I'm glad that I still have 8 months left until the big day. 

xoxo
Megs

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors Megan! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You will have so much fun planning, and you'll be a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete