Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where My Ladies At...

Choosing my bridal party was probably the easiest decision in wedding planning. From day one I knew that these lovely ladies would be standing by my side on my wedding day.

Kelsi's 18th Birthday Dinner

For the first time in FOUR years, we will all be in one place at one time! They have been there for me through good times and bad. I'm so glad that I got to meet each and every one of them. My college years would not have been the same with out them.


Jessica and I met while working together at Lin's. We both started on the same day and she had asked me for a ride. We both knew each other in high school but didn't really hang out. After our first day of work, we became life long friends. From that day on, we were best friends. When she tied the knot a little over a year ago, I was able to be her Maid of Honor. Now that it is my turn, I'm so excited to have her be my Maid of Honor.


Kelsi and I met in high school. The first time I met her, I wasn't a big fan (she was dating the guy I liked). During the summer, my friend Ricci and I were hanging out and saw her. We decided to go up and talk to her. We ended up hanging out all day and even into the night. She welcomed us with open arms and I'm so glad that I had the chance to really get to know her. We have been best friends ever since.


Laura and I also met while working at Lin's. From day one, she was a fun person to be around. Eventually, I ended up moving in with her. As roomies, we had some of the best times together. We laughed, we cried and I wouldn't change anything. We will always be best friends.


Stephanie and I met through Clare. The first night we hung out, I'm pretty sure she thought we were all crazy! I'm so glad that she didn't run away scared. She has been an amazing friend and I couldn't ask for anything better.


Clare and I met while at church. She was looking for a room to rent and Laura decided we should see if she wanted to live with us. The first time we hung out with Clare, she pulled out a day planner to "pencil us in"! I will never forget that and we never let her forget that. Through the ups and downs, we always remained great friends.

Each one of these ladies mean so much to me. I don't think I would've made it to where I am without them. They truly are my BEST friends. No matter how far apart we are, we keep in touch and it's like I just saw them yesterday.

xoxo
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment