Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Home, New Hair, New Month....


It's finally October!! Only one more month unitl my birthday...which means one more month until I'm legal to do ANYTHING I want!!! Yayyy!!! Anyways...sorry it's been a while since I posted, I've been busy moving, planning a Bachelorette Party and getting my Birthday plans figured out!



I'm finally moved out into my OWN 1 bedroom apt. and I LOVE it!!! It's so nice to be in my own place where I don't have to worry about other people. Marty loves it to! He can run around and isn't locked up in a tiny room all day! I'm still getting everything decorated but it's coming along. I bought a couch...yes a couch...which offically means I'm grown up! haha! I love being able to decorate my own place. I can even paint the walls...I'm still deciding if I want to.



Other than moving, nothing really big has happened. I'm going to UT in a week to watch my BFF get married :/ ....it's crazy to think about but I'm really happy for her! Love you Jess! I'm SUPER excited for my Birthday! I'm going on a 7 DAY cruise to MEXICO!!! WHOOOOOTTTT!!!! Don't worry, I'll take PLENTY of pictures!



XOXO

Megs




2 comments:

  1. Yay for 21! It's always exciting, to feel like no one can hold you back anymore. I'm still sad cause I can't rent a car 'til 25 :( I'm so excited for you to go on a cruise! Tell Jess I said Congrats! Also, I like your hair and Marty is as cute as ever! Aren't you lonely all by yourself?

    ReplyDelete