Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Flashbacks & Young Love

Yesterday, I ventured back to the town of Enterprise. I surprised by how much it had changed since I'd last been there. Me, Jessica, Logan, and my room mate Kelsey went to the Enterprise High School homecoming game. It was so weird. Going back to high school functions is always a little awkward...seeing people you know but weren't really friends with, the awkward hellos and smiles...I'm not a big fan of it. But regardless, I went. I got to see some old classmates and kids that in my mind are still young cheer leading, dancing, and playing football. It was weird!!! But I made the best of it. Enjoyed some hot chocolate, hot dogs, nachos, and popcorn. Got to love concessions :D I mostly had to get my room mate Kelsey out of our house because her boyfriend was planning on proposing to her once we got back. When we got back to St. George, me and Kelsey returned to the apartment to find rose pedals and candles all around inside our house. She had no clue what was going on, but I was very aware haha!! I ran into the dining room and told her she should just go upstairs. She made her way upstairs to find her boyfriend in her room. Don't worry...she said yes. I wish them luck.
xoxo
Megs

2 comments:

  1. Hey megan! I havent been to any high school things for about a year! How was it? How are you doing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun...really weird to see all the kids growing up. I got to see Jordan Truman. He's back from the mission :D It was also really really cold...or maybe I'm just used to St. George weather. haha

    ReplyDelete