Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update On Life...

I can't believe it is already the end of March! It has just flown by. Lately, I've been pretty busy with work and physical therapy for my ankle that I haven't been doing much wedding planning. This month we did a lot of fun things. We went to Wildlife World Zoo with some friends.

Kangaroo with a baby in her pouch!

Baby Mountain Lions

Meerkat

Seahorse

We also went to yet another Sun's game. Matthew also bought 2011 -2012 season tickets....so we'll be going to A LOT more :)


As far as the wedding goes, we were able to meet with the coolest officiant ever! His name is Reverend Giovanni. We were also able to secure our photographer and DJ. Everything is starting to come together. This weekend, we are having our engagement pictures taken. Oh and on saturday I bought my dress!!!! :)

xoxo
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment