Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Great Outdoors...

Over the weekend, Matthew and I took a camping trip to Woods Canyon Lake with his friends Troy & Sarah. We had a great time. We camped, cooked, fished and hiked! We all survived the trip but have plenty of bug bites to prove it.

Baby bald eagle


Sarah-Jane & I fishing for crawdads

Matthew fishing

Matthew & I


On another note, my workout routine has been going well. I know I'm only one week into it but I feel better already. Surprisingly enough, I am excited to go running. It has been a struggle to finish the running each day (I blame it mostly on my bad ankle and crappy shoes). I'm going to end up repeating the first week but hopefully I'll be able to start week 2 next week.

xoxo
Megs

1 comment:

  1. AHH I want to do your workout! You look good in your pictures by the way. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete