Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Grand Canyon!!!!

I finally got to see the Grand Canyon! You would think after living in Utah for most of my life, I would've seen it before the age of 21 haha! Anyways, Matthew's friend Joe has a cabin up in Williams, AZ which is only about an hour drive to the Grand Canyon. Since we were up there for the weekend, we decided to take the trip since I had never been. We even took Marty haha. The poor little guy was so tried after walking about 2 miles. But everyone and I mean EVERYONE would walk past us and say "oh cute dog" or something to that effect. It was so funny. Even the macho tough guys would. And there was an old gramps that just loved him! On our way back, we saw this campground that was Flintstones themed. For $5 you can walk around and take pictures. So of course, I paid $5 to get some awesome pictures. So enjoy!!!

xoxo
Megs


Matthew & Marty at the Grand Canyon

Marty & I at the Grand Canyon

Marty after a 2 mile hike :)
Bed Rock

Matthew gettin a little lovin



No comments:

Post a Comment