Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Graduation

I did it! I FINALLY graduated! Although I don't feel any different, it was one of the best feelings ever to know that I had accomplished something so big! Walking across that stage and hearing my name called was amazing! I'm so thankful for the support of my family, friends, and the best husband anyone could ask for. There is no way I would've been able to do it without any of them by my side.

{Class of 2012}

{Getting my diploma}

{I did it}

{Matthew and I}

{Luke & Lisa came to support}

{My parents}

{ASU 2012}

{Sarah-Jane and I}

I'm excited to start the next chapter in life....I'm just not sure what that is yet! haha! For now, I am finally enjoying some time to relax and reflect on the goals that I have accomplished. 


xoxo,
Megs

*All personal photographs*

3 comments:

  1. What an AWESOME accomplishment! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great feeling! Next chapter... Bring on the babies!!! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete